We have collected and set forth here self-help resources for clients and others who are searching for help but may not wish or need to hire an attorney.
This is not a complete listing. It is a work in progress. New resources will appear as we continue to supplement this list. Use of these resources is not a substitute for hiring an attorney. Use of this website does not create an attorney client relationship.
For all important legal matters it is highly recommended that an attorney be consulted. Platt & Westby, P.C. has been providing free initial consultations for over 40 years to answer questions and help our clients decide if legal representation would be necessary or helpful.
- Maricopa County Superior Court
- Maricopa County Justice Courts
- Maricopa County Superior Court Docket
- Electronic Court Record (ECR)
- Current Arizona Rules of Procedure
- AZ Revised Statutes
- Arizona Revised Statutes Title 12 - Courts and Civil Proceedings
- Arizona Revised Statutes Title 14 - Trusts, Estates and Protective Proceedings
- Arizona Revised Statutes Title 25 - Marital and Domestic Relations
Forms and Documents
- Maricopa County Family Court Forms
- Maricopa County Law library resource center — download/print all court forms for free
- Maricopa County Superior Court has a portal to prepare court documents online
- Arizona Corporation Commission website allows online services to file new LLCs or Corporations, reserve names, make changes to existing LLCs or Corporations, file annual reports or download and print paper forms.
- Resources for Landlords and Tenants, including forms can be found at the City of Phoenix Landlord and Tenant Program website
- Maricopa County Parent Information Program Providers
- Additional tenant resources, see Arizona Tenants Advocates
- Arizona Self Help is an organization that can assist matching people with 40 health and human services programs.
- Arizona Long Term Care program
- Maricopa County list of community resources here